Invoicing for Bookings on Springest Go
Many large companies have their own Springest Go platform. This article explains the invoicing process for when you receive a booking at one of the Springest Go platforms.
Note: Upload your invoice in the admin. Springest processes the invoices for most of the Go companies. Don't send your invoice directly to the customer.
Invoicing: Step by step
For most companies Springest handles the invoicing. The process is the following:
- You invoice the customer. The invoicing address therefore needs to be the customer's, not from Springest. Exception: for NS and BAM Springest is a reseller. In these cases use Springest' address.
- Upload the invoice in the Springest admin. Don't send it directly to the customer.
- Springest manually checks your invoice on correct booking number, amount and invoicing address.
- Springest periodically sends a payment overview to the customer. How often depends on the customer - from once a month to daily overviews.
- Customer pays out entire payment overview to Springest.
- Springest pays out all individual invoices. The payment term is 60 days from the day of uploading the invoice.
- So the customer is paying your invoice, but you receive the amount from Springest.
Creating your invoice
Springest processes your digital PDF invoice. The invoice includes the following 4 points:
- The Springest booking number. You can find this number in the booking details in the admin, as well as in the booking email.
- The right price (and VAT), as it is listed in the admin. In case the price is incorrect, please contact Springest.
- The correct address. The invoicing address differs for each company. The right invoicing address is listed in the booking details.
- The invoice needs to be a PDF file.
Processing your invoice
You can upload the invoice in the admin. You can do that here, on the 'conversions' page. Click on the 'eye icon' on the top right to view the booking in detail. Here you will also find the Springest booking number and invoicing address. Upload the invoice under Payment details. Click to upload, and check the 3 boxes to make sure the right details are on the invoice.
The payment term is 60 days. Right after you upload the invoice you see the expected payment date. At the booking page you can always check the payment status.
Please note: If Springest rejects the invoice, you receive an email. It is your responsibility to adjust and re-upload the invoice.
The 15% Springest fee is invoiced serperately. This happens automatically in the month that the booking was done. You receive the invoice monthly around the first day of the month. Read more about Springest invoices here.
FAQ: What if the invoice is overdue?
All Springest Go customers with invoicing service have a payment term of 60 days. The expected payment date is visible in the admin. If your invoice is overdue nonetheless, Springest will send you a message with the updated payment status, and the reason of delay. We will put everything to work to pay out overdue invoices as soon as possible. Might you have any other questions you can contact Springest support.
Please note: For a grouptraining uploading the invoice is only possible after the maximum participants is reached, or if the startdate has passed.
FAQ: What if I can't upload my invoice?
Springest does not processes invoices for all bookings: some customers process invoices themselves. If there is no button to upload the invoice, it's safe to say that invoicing is not through Springest. If there are any unclarities about this, please contact Springest support.
FAQ: What if there is a wrong price in Springest?
Many companies receive a discount when booking through Springest. The price on the invoice should be the discounted price.
If there is another reason that the price is not correct on the booking, please contact Springest support. We will change the price accordingly. If the price increases, we will need a written consent of the student. Only when the right price is listed, you can upload the invoice.
FAQ: What if the booking is canceled?
If the booking is canceled by provider or user, Springest can cancel the booking. If the invoice is already being processed we need a credit invoice. Please send the credit invoice by mail to Springest. Springest follows a no cure, no pay principle, so the Springest fee will be credited. The credit will be processed over the month that we receive the cancelation. You will receive the invoice on the first day of the next month.
Questions or feedback?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you!