Quality Subject View
The following metrics do not change.
- Course Reviews: The total number of unique reviews generated per course.
- Your ‘Subject’ score Reviews: The sum of unique reviews generated for all courses in the specified subject.
- Springest Subject score reviews: The total number of reviews generated for all courses listed on Springest UK within the scope subject.
- Course Average Rating: The average score of all the generated reviews for each course.
- Your ‘Subject’ score Average Rating: Average score of the sum of all Course Reviews within the specified subject.
- Springest Subject score Average Rating: The average score of all Course Reviews (for all learning providers) placed on Springest UK for the specified subject.
- Course Completeness: A score based on the data completed for each course by the learning provider. This number can be used to determine the quality of the course data. We determine how important each course datapoint is for your audience. The most important variables are Description, Price, Startdate Information, and Duration; these variables have more weight in calculating the score.
- Subject Completeness: Your average Course Completeness score for all courses in the given subject.
- Course Ranking: The ranking in which the course appears on the Subject Search Results page.